For this project I took two black and white negatives and digitally uploaded them to my computer giving me the ability to manipulate them with Photoshop. While I have to admit editing this way was much easier and faster than working in the photo lab, it wasn’t quite as satisfying as watching the image materialize as the chemicals react.
That being said, I kinda like my final image.
For this challenge I used:
- Pdpa A Page in Time texturs
- two negatives (digitally edited and inverted)
I should admit, knew what I wanted because in the past I had created almost the same image by exposing both negatives to the same piece of photo paper. What made this project fun was testing to see if what was created using chemicals could be created through digital manipulation. If you look closely, you can see three of me. ;)